Get In Shape the Easy Way with Fitness Factor!
Getting in shape and staying healthy has never been harder. People’s lives are busier, and there is more information out there than ever about what is and what isn’t good for us. Why make things more complicated than they have to be and pay for expensive equipment that’s difficult to understand, and might not even work at all, when you can take advantage of a simple, time-tested approach to getting in shape that has been proven to improve agility, balance, and cardiovascular health?
The Fitness Factor Featherlight Speed Jump Rope
A fully-adjustable jump rope made with the highest quality materials and designed for ease of use:
- Comfort foam handles reduce hand strain and make jumping rope easy
- Tangle-resistant rope saves you time and frustration so you can focus on what matters: your health
The Only Jump Rope You’ll Need
- Durable construction ensures you won’t have to worry about your rope snapping, cracking, or breaking
- Appropriate for almost any jump rope workout, meaning you won’t have to buy additional ropes
Personal Trainer’s Guide to Jumping Rope the Right Way
- Step-by-step instructions make it easy to get started with your new jump rope
- Our recommended jump rope routines put you on the fast track to burning calories and getting in shape
Fitness Factor stands by its products to the end. If your jump rope ever breaks, Fitness Factor will quickly and happily provide you with a brand new replacement at no cost.
Why wait to get in shape? Get the Fitness Factor Featherlight Speed Jump Rope delivered straight to your door by clicking the “Add to Cart” button above now.
The Fitness Factor Jump Rope is specifically designed to be lightweight for portability and ease of use. Please read the adjustment instructions carefully and follow them closely when adjusting your jump rope. Doing so will help prevent tangling and allow you to get in the best workout possible. In particular, make sure that excess rope left over after adjustment is not bunched up inside or rubbing against the inside of the handle. Let the extra rope hang free from the bottom of the handle or cut it down to 1 inch using a pair of scissors to prevent tangling.